We encourage all students to register to vote each year. To register online you will need your California driver license or identification card number, the last four digits of your social security number and your date of birth. Your information will be provided to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to retrieve a copy of your DMV signature.
If you do not have a California driver license or California identification card, you can still register to vote by completing an online interview and printing, signing, and mailing your form to the appropriate voter registration agency.
To register to vote in California, you must be:
- A United States citizen
- A resident of California
- 18 years of age or older on Election Day
- Not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction
- Not have been judged by a court to be mentally incompetent
You can register to vote by clicking here.
If you’re already registered but not sure where your polling location is, you can find out by clicking here.
(800) 345-VOTE (8683) – English
(800) 232-VOTA (8682) – Spanish