CCH Summer 2021 COVID-19 Campus Safety Policies
With the dynamics of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, these policies are subject to change as CDC, local, state, and national agencies update recommendations and guidelines.
CCH is thrilled and excited to welcome students back to the Los Angeles Campus on a limited basis during the Summer 2021 Quarter. As always, our goal is to present a safe and comfortable environment for our students, faculty, and staff. Therefore, based on the reduction of COVID-19 restrictions by the city, state and federal governments, we are also reducing the level of pandemic restrictions to allow access to our building. There will still be a few critical protocols we all must follow to keep our 100% COVID free environment.
Current Campus Protocols:
- Everyone who enters the building, including students, faculty, staff, and visitors, must present a valid CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Card with both shots completed and dated at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the class, or a valid negative COVID test result that is no more than 72 hours old.
- If you do not have either of these documents, you will be asked to leave and can only return when either of these can be presented.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 you will not be permitted to enter the Campus and cannot return for 10 days from the day you were diagnosed and must have a negative test result dated after the 10-day period has passed before gaining entry.
- You must enter the building through the main lobby. The rear entrance will not be available for entry to the building.
- Everyone who enters the building is subject to a questionnaire and a temperature check. Any temperature 100.4 F or greater is considered a fever. Persons with a fever will be asked to leave the campus.
- All people must wear a mask while in public spaces (classrooms, lounges, lobbies, etc.) at all times while inside the building.
- People cannot congregate in the hallways for any reason and can only travel to and from a class in the building hallways to ensure proper social distancing. If the weather is reasonable, people will be encouraged to congregate in the picnic table area outside the front of the building.
- Common areas such as the Student Lounge, the 2nd floor theater lobby and the break area outside Classroom H will have limited capacity.
- Classrooms will have posted reduced occupancy.
- The following areas will be single occupancy only until further notice
- The mini-market. Please make your selection as soon as possible and leave the market.
- All restrooms. Vacant/Occupied signs on the restrooms must be utilized when inside.
- The student kitchen
- Hand Sanitizing stations will be located in common areas and should be used frequently. Please wash your hands frequently throughout the day.
- These protocols were created using the current CDC, city, state and federal guidelines and are subject to change at any time.
Mondays and Wednesdays – 8:30 am to 11:00 pm
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays – 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
All information above is subject to change