Making a Connection
This area of our website is provided to answer any questions potential employers have about how Columbia College Hollywood can assist you with your hiring needs. The Career Development Office is always looking for ways to connect employers with Columbia College Hollywood students and alumni for both full time and internship opportunities. Our goal is to build a lasting relationship with your organization and help you recruit the best talent for your permanent and internship openings.
Our grads have acquired skills in their respective career fields from faculty members that have hundreds of credits in film and television production, development, and new media, some of whom are Emmy and Academy Award winners. They are specific to the various needs of the industry and understand the employment needs of your community.
We offer the following services to help meet your employment needs. If you don’t see the service you need, give us a call and we’ll be happy to tailor something specific for your organization.
- Resumes of students by academic major concentration
- A job posting system that allows you to post an open internship, full-time job or crew position. You may post the company’s name or you may post a blind listing (please also see our Internship FAQ’s)
- A bi-weekly E-blast that reaches Columbia College Hollywood students and alumni that you can also use to post your job and internship openings
- Facilities for interviewing on campus
- A one-on-one meeting with our Career Development staff so that we can pre-screen candidates for you
We also suggest that prospective employers of Columbia College Hollywood students and alumni screen the video on this page to hear from other employers what they’ve experienced when hiring Columbia College Hollywood students and grads.