- Law Offices of Gordon P. Firemark – Attorney/Owner
- The Business Affairs Group – Attorney/Partner
- Neville L. Johnson & Associates – Attorney
- MGM/UA Worldwide Television Group – Business/Legal Affairs Associate/Intern
- Hanna-Barbera Productions – Business Affairs Associate/Intern
- Southwestern University School of Law – Adjunct Professor
- Solo Practice University – Professor
- Loyola Marymount University – Adjunct Professor
Education & Background:
- Juris Doctorate – Southwestern Law School
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Oregon (Film, TV, Radio)
Gordon Firemark is an entertainment lawyer with more than thirty years in the entertainment industry. He currently represents artists, producers, and businesses in the fields of theatre, live entertainment, film, television, music, photography and media as well as serves as corporate and entertainment counsel to a variety of established entertainment companies and start-ups. He was also the former President of the Academy for New Musical Theatre.
- Entertainment Law (GS256)
- California Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Academy for New Musical Theatre – Former President, Board of Directors
- Los Angeles Stage Alliance – Former Member of Board of Directors
- “One Lawyer Goes Paperless.” California Lawyer Magazine. April 2011.
- “The Podcast, Blog & New Media Producer’s Legal Survival Guide.” FPG Books. 2010.