Columbia College Hollywood educates students in the art and science of communications and the diverse media of contemporary storytelling within an exploration of the liberal arts. Our rigorous course of study and practice prepares graduates to be analytical thinkers and effective communicators who are creative, knowledgeable, and responsible contributors to advancing a curious, thoughtful, and compassionate global community.
Columbia College Hollywood is committed to fostering a learning community that promotes creativity, innovation, and growth through education, collaboration, and a common love of the entertainment arts. We seek to provide a challenging liberal arts experience that prepares students for citizenship in the global community by providing:
- Curricula enriched with hands-on learning experiences that reflect the real world of the entertainment industry
- Project-based coursework that requires students to work in teams to learn all aspects of the filmmaking process
- An inspiring faculty of entertainment industry professionals with the experience to help students unleash their creative potential
- An intimate educational environment that encourages each student to take the risks necessary to develop a unique artistic vision and voice
- Opportunities for professional access and continued learning through entertainment industry relationships to help graduates build a foundation for creative and professional success
For over 65 years, Columbia College Hollywood has provided a hands-on education in the art & craft of film and television production.