It is the final semester of your senior year, which means the Senioritis is probably hitting you pretty hard. You have all of the usual homework to deal with, but on top of that, you are supposed to know exaclty what you are doing for college. It can be a lot to handle.
Hopefully, you have most of your applications done, but if you are a little late to the game, we know a few things you can do to complete your applications fficiently and effectively.
Check out our tips below.
1. Obtain 3 Letters of Recommendation
2. Create a Common App. Account
Not every college, university, or trade school is registered with Common Application, so while you may be able to apply to multiple schools at once, there might be specific colleges that you have to apply for separately.
3. Write a Personal Essay
- Your identity, background, talent, or interest and how it has shaped you
- A time you had a problem, how you solved it, and why it is significant
- A time you failed and what you learned from it
- A time you accomplished something and how it changed you
4. Document All of Your Extracurriculars, Awards, and Honors
Instead, make a Google document listing all of your accomplishments and extracurriculars before starting your applications. Then you can just copy and paste the relevant information into each application you fill out.
5. Memorize Information